AK500 key progrmmer
AK-500 is a carefully designed multi-purpose vehicle intelligent programming system that can adapt to a very good variety of programming environments. This product is a high degree of intelligence to realize the automatic programming function. AK-500 is a specialized vehicle to meet the modern high-level computer programming complex, high-efficiency and the development of a new generation of intelligent car computer programming system.
SBC Repair function for MB, can repair the MB cars directly via the OBD2 Diagnostic interface.
MB: W220/W220“Keyless Go”W208/W210/W220/W203/W215/W230/W209/W219/W211/W230/W215
B MW1/3/5/6/7/8/ MPC(MPC555/556,MPC561/562,MPC563/564),external Flash(MB58BW016,29BL802C,AM29BDD160,S29CD016,DE28F800 etc.) and external EEPROM(M95xxx)Volkswagen Audi:MPC(MPC555/556,MPC561/562,MPC563/564),external Flash(MB58BW016,29BL802C,AM29BDD160,S29CD016,DE28F800 etc.) and external EEPROM(M95xxx)
1) Match and support function “Keyless Go”of MB Infrared Key;
2) Support MB Infrared keys lock and unlock for EIS+ESL+ESM , the leading technology all over the world;
3) Support Directly reading EEPROM for MB DAS( 1995-1998 )via OBD, can to unlock DAS when you lost all keys and DAS is locked;
4) Read and write the ESL of E/Class and C/Class via K_line, no need remove ESL;
5) Support MB ECU’s flash(29F400 and 29F800) generate key data. Need use STAR 2000 to do ECU coding.
6) No need to choose the MCU type of EIS. When load EIS file, recognise EIS file, and generate key file. If your MCU is HC705, software will automatically suggest "load next EIS file of HC705”
7) Powerful Motorola MCU programming function,Directly reading dumps of EEPROM(HC908) and Flash(HC912,HC9S12,HC9S12X)for motorola MCU, in support of the engine ECU of MB, B MW, VW and Audi etc MPC(MPC555/556,MPC561/562,MPC563/564),external Flash(MB58BW016,29BL802C,AM29BDD160,S29CD016,DE28F800 etc.) and external EEPROM(M95xxx). An advanced tool of car ECU repair and programming, odometer adjustment and key programming as well.
MB(R or W220) shift module ISM and 722.9 gearbox ECU drive authority;
Upgrade ESM read and write EEPROM.
Online Communication Interface: USB2.
Power Specifications: AC Input 100-240V, 50/60HZ; output 12V/2A DC power consumption: 40W
1pc x AK500 Host
1pc x 64G U Disk or mobile hard disk 40G
1pc x HC705 Adapter Folder
1pc x AK500 Connector Cable
1pc x ESL links
1pc x 12V/2A Switching Power Supply
1pc x USB Communication Cable
2pc x MPC Adapter Board
1pc x 4E28B Block Adapter
1pc x EEPROM Adapter Folder
(1 year, one Year for from the date equipment arrival
Free repair and maintenance service within one year
Free technical support by internet online or via phone. )
Damaged tool Service: If the product you received has been damaged during the shipping, please report to local DHL office/Post office immediately and ask for damage proof, then contact our website customer service for exchange service.
Product Qualtiy problem for refund or exchange: If the product has any problems, please contact our customer service online within 7 days and return the item to us within 30 days upon the arrival.If you not contact us within 7 days and not return to us within 30days, it is considered as used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
Return Service: All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you need to provide us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and also your order number. If the item needs repair, refund or exchange, please use simple airmail to ship back to us.
One-year warranty. If the item need repair, within one year, customers no need pay repair fee but need to pay both back and forth shipping cost. Over one year warranty, customer need to pay repair fee for repair.
| Main Unit for Equipment
|| 1 year warrnaty
| Machine peripheral equipments and cables
|| No warranty
| Car diagnostic laptop
|| 3 months
| Data Hard Disk
|| No warranty
| Car software
|| No warranty
|| No warranty
Restrictions!!! There will be no free warranty service:
if you damage device while doing device firmware updates incorectly;
if you damage device while using it wrong (example if you connect diagnostic device to car while it is connected to external battery charger and etc.);
if you damage warranty seals on the device housing;
if you damage device with while using non proper power source (external power supply);
if you damage device physically (drop, hit or etc.);
if you damage device with watter spill or other liquid;
if you damage device while using it with non proper cables and adapters or other accessories;
if you damage device while using wrong cable not suitable for specific car;
if you damage device while using it in conditions not compatible with conditions described in device user manual instructions.